Social Media Consultancy for Animal Care/Veterinary Professionals
Whether you're finding it difficult to have the time to manage your social media accounts, or you're a bit confused by the terminology - or some of the what maybe conflicting "expert advice", here at Tara Business Development, we offer a bespoke consultancy service to help you. This can include management of your social media or some bespoke training.
Why social media for your business?
A mix of marketing activities has always been important in promoting your business. Now that social media is ever-increasing in usage, it now should be considered vital as a key marketing tool in promoting your business. But the different social media networks can be confusing and seem time-consuming for many.
Whether you are an equine massage therapist, veterinary physiotherapist, canine hydrotherapist or Veterinary Surgeon (or your business is animal-orientated in any way), here at Taranet we can help you maximise the benefits of social media for your animal healthcare business!
Building up a presence on social media takes time, as can you maintaining it. This is where we can help you! Take a look at our video below for some inspiration.
Social Media Training/Coaching from Tara Business Development
- Bespoke training to suit your needs - 1-2-1 or groups from a Hootsuite Certified Social Media Marketing Professional and Member of Chartered Management Institute.
- Either a single training/coaching session or more, depending on your requirements and whether you're interested in Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ or LinkedIn or all of them.
- We work throughout the Southwest of England and beyond.
- For more information on course availability and pricing please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for upcoming open training dates.
Social Media Management - What Tara Business Development Can Offer YOU
- Have regularly updated social media accounts
- Help increase your network reach
- This can be done with content taken from your website, or with what you provide, or a combination of both.
- For information on pricing and to book, please email email@example.com
Discounts are available for registered charities working with animals - so please ask for details.
Other Internet Marketing Promotional Opportunities For You
We can also help you promote your website with online advertising - including Google Adwords or Facebook - helping you to get the most out of these fantastic promotional tools, without spending lots and lots!
Email info [at] taranet.co.uk to discuss your requirements
Would you like to get more help and advice on setting up your animal healthcare business? Get our latest e-book below!