Love These Essential Marketing Moves To Digitize An Old Business
With more people working and learning from home than ever before, the pandemic means it has never been more critical to digitize your traditional brick and mortar business.
You could benefit enormously from just investing in your website.
Still, there are many other tips and tricks for modernizing your business and getting it up to speed in today's modern digital world.
Here are some digitization tips for breathing new life into your old business.
Identify How Your Business Can Operate Digitally
You need to have a comprehensive view of how the company can work as a digital enterprise.
Suppose you're digitizing your business by designing a brand new website to address a particular niche or overhauling your internal technology.
In that case, it can significantly affect how your organization works in a number of areas, and you must be aware of this.
For instance, if you sell products, you'll need to learn how to display, promote, and sell those products to an online audience.
Invest In SEO And Digital Marketing
Your organization should spend adequately on search engine optimization and other aspects of digital marketing in 2021.
Organic search traffic, which can be gained through your SEO investment, can be an advantageous marketing channel, and you'd be shocked by how much of a difference a single digital marketing campaign can make in your organic growth.
Remember that all forms of digital marketing should act together as part of a more comprehensive approach.
So, in addition to SEO, you'll also want to include social media marketing, email marketing, and pay-per-click advertising as part of your overall strategy.
Give Your Employees Social Media Training
When you're working on digitizing your company, ensure that your employees are in the best position to profit from the improvements.
It's wise to give your workers the preparation they need to keep up with the company's changing face.
Social media is currently one of the leading marketing channels for reaching a broader, global audience.
Therefore, if you want to breathe new life into your business and succeed in today's digital world, mastering your brand's social media is going to be key!
Social Media Marketing Tips
- Define your target audience: It's essential to build your social media campaign around your target audience. Determining your target audience helps you determine what social media sites you should be using and what content your audience responds best to.
- Build a winning game plan: The trick to making your idea a success is to develop a social media marketing plan. Remember the social media sites where you'll be posting content while you plan your campaign, ensuring they cater to your target demographic and fit with your objectives.
- Create consistent branding: Everything from your company's branded logo through to the tone of voice used, fonts, and colours should remain consistent throughout any of your marketing efforts. This ensures your brand will be as memorable as possible in the eyes of the consumer.
- Use the art of storytelling: It's the stories, not the goods, that sell! We, as people, are drawn to stories. Therefore, storytelling is the relational bond that a company establishes with its customers. They elicit creative thoughts and promote engagement. Use storytelling in your social media posts to capture your target audience's attention, and you'll be sure to generate a great deal of engagement.
Digitizing Your Outdated Business Practices
For companies and organizations that have been around for some time, you already know how important it is to remain current and up-to-date with the trends surrounding your industry.
Those who don't are likely to fail, while those who keep up with trends and changes are sure to succeed.
By using these quick tips on modernizing your old business, you're sure to be able to reach a larger audience than ever before while also increasing engagement and generating more revenue for your business!
About The Author
This is a guest post by Cesar Clarke
Super Ideas To Make A Difference To Pets Affected By Domestic Abuse
Imagine… You have a choice. End an abusive relationship. But to do so means leaving your home and moving far away. And in doing so, you have no option but to leave your dog behind.
This is a decision faced by too many women and men experiencing domestic abuse. Often it's described as the hardest decision they've ever had to make.
Not much of a choice is it?
How Are Animals Affected By Domestic Abuse?
Sadly, many animals living with their paw-parents who're in an abusive relationships, will be directly affected.
At best they'll experience indirect impacts of emotionally drained and strained care.
But at worst they'll be starved, injured and traumatised. So leaving your much loved pet with the person who's been abusing both of you isn't something you'd do unless you were desperate.
Under-estimating the impact of domestic abuse - It's true to also say that many people under-estimate the fact of how children are affected by domestic abuse. And our pets are like children - living in the home. Witnessing and sensing the tension and violence.
But it can be easier to find alternative accommodation for a survivor of domestic abuse and their children, than it is for a survivor and their pet! This can't be right!
Is there an answer to helping animals and their owners affected by domestic abuse?
Yes there is! Around the UK and many countries, there are many animal charities who offer pet fostering schemes. These enable victims to leave their relationships and ensure their pet's safety.
For instance in the UK: Cats Protection has a "Paws Protect Scheme" which enables cats to be fostered in safe homes. And Dog's Trust has their "Freedom Project" to help dogs to be safe. A charity called Refuge 4 Pets also offers fostering for a variety of animals
There are many other schemes too in the UK and around the world.
What Can You Do To Help Pets Affected by Domestic Abuse?
Unfortunately all these pet fostering schemes need more help! They need:
- More funding
- More foster carers
- More awareness of their existence.
This is where you can make a difference! You can help by:
- Fundraising for these charities schemes
- Help fellow animal lovers know how they can make a difference by becoming foster carers. Or you could become a foster carer yourself!
- Promoting awareness of these schemes, so that your customers and contacts who maybe living with domestic abuse know that they can help their animals to be safe. You can do this be including information on your website, social media, publications, invoices, etc.
Now You Can Take Action To Help Pets Affected By Domestic Abuse
Were you aware of this issue before reading this blog? I hope it's helped you see that you can make a difference. Remember, domestic abuse is not a private matter, it shouldn't be kept behind closed doors. And no matter how small, you can make a difference.
If you are affected by domestic abuse, then please contact one of the national helplines available. As you maybe reading this from anywhere across the world, i'm not listing all national helplines here as are too many to mention. So just go to Google and tap in domestic abuse help (in your country) and find your helpline.
Are you a veterinarian and like to know more about the signs of domestic abuse? Then take my "Forgotten Victims" digital course - click here for info.
OR I can provide 1-2-1 coaching to help you develop your response to this issue in your veterinary or animal healthcare practice. Email me at info@ taranet.co.uk to discuss.
Like to develop your horse or pet care business?
Click here for more information on consultancy. Or email me at info @ taranet.co.uk for info on coaching opportunities with me.
About The Author
Suzanne Harris is an equestrian and canine entrepreneurial coach and consultant to veterinarians who want to help prevent animals being affected by domestic abuse. With over a decade's experience as a domestic abuse expert combined with a lifelong love of animals,
PS: You can find more equestrian and pet care themed business articles over at my Linkedin, see more here https://www.linkedin.com/in/suzanne-harris-mcmi/detail/recent-activity/posts/