How You Can Make A Change
We’re living in an unusual time. A pandemic isn’t something many businesses or people will have prepared for. Even despite any extensive business continuity planning!
If your business has had to change or even stop as a result of the pandemic. Then you maybe questioning what you can do. But there will be things you can do!
A question the legendary businessman Zig Ziglar opened his speeches with was:
"How many of you would agree that there is something you can do in the next two weeks that would make your life or business worse?"
This usually got everyone's attention. He then followed with this statement:
"Then it stands to reason that there are things you can do to make your life or business better, and the choice is yours."
Do you agree that there are things you could do to…
- Improve your knowledge?
- Get a more successful career or business?
- Be healthier?
- Have stronger relationships?
- Have more peace?
- Have more hope for the future?
- Have less stress?
- Do you agree that many times you simply don’t do those things?
- Do you agree that you don’t do things you know you should do, even when you know what to do and how to do them?
- Can you be more productive?
- Can you take opportunities to learn and grow (there are so many online opportunities!)?
- Would you like to reach your biggest dreams and goals in life and business?
Take action. Do one thing at a time. Try not to try and do too much at once. This will often lead to failure and will make you disillusioned.
- Get your journal or notebook. Using the first set of bullet points above, decide what you're going to do. Write it down.
- Decide how you can make a change today, tomorrow and next week to achieve it. Small steps, every day. Consistency is key!
- Make a list of the actions - and then complete them!
You can get a goal setting toolkit as part of my online course 'Brilliant Tips To Develop Your Horse or Dog Care Biz' https://animal-star-social-media.teachable.com/p/your-guide-to-planning-your-animal-care-business
How to Get Confidence Running Your Equine or Canine Business
Visit https://animal-star-social-media.teachable.com or email me at info @ taranet.co.uk for info on coaching opportunities with me.
About The Author
Suzanne Harris is an equestrian and canine entrepreneurial coach and consultant to veterinarians who want to help prevent animals being affected by domestic abuse.