How You Can Improve Your Use of Social Media In Your Horse or Dog Care Business
Do you find it difficult to have the time to post on social media? Are you unsure what you should post? How can you choose the best social network?
Social media is a massive opportunity for you to reach new customers, maintain relationships with existing customers. And improve awareness of your important work.
I can help you! I'm a Hootsuite Certified Social Media Professional and have developed multiple training programmes.
- Are you an equine massage therapist, equine physiotherapist or other equine healthcare professional?
- Do you want help to start using instagram for your business?
- Would you like to use Instagram as another way to reach new customers and engage with existing?
- Do you want to make sure people know the benefits of your physiotherapy service for animals?
Take the 5 day FREE challenge to learn the basics of Instagram to get my expertise to take your marketing to the next level. There'll be short daily videos posted in the Facebook Group and it's your chance to ask questions and to clear on what you need to do to get the most out of this network for your equestrian or dog care business.
Get clear, take decision action and be confident in using social media for your pet care business. Have more purpose in your social media marketing.
Join the next round of the challenge. Join the Facebook Group here - or if you've any questions please email me at suzanne at taranet.co.uk
If you would like to join a FREE challenge on another social network for your equine or canine health business please email me! I'd love to help you gain confidence to use social media to ultimately help more horses and dogs.
Take a look at the video below for some inspiration.
Are You Ready To Uplevel Your Equine or Canine Business Success With Social Media?
- Or email me at info @ taranet.co.uk for information on 1-2-1 coaching for you to develop your horse or dog care business. I can help you with your marketing and business planning.
Get Your Free:
Would you like to get more help and advice on setting up your horse or dog healthcare business? Get my latest e-book below!