Terms and Conditions - Taranet Complementary Therapies for Animals
Who Are Taranet
Taranet is the trading name of Suzanne Harris and is based in Devon, U.K. Suzanne has developed this website and all material is subject to copyright. See copyright notice here.
Product and Advertisement Orders
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and me will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, or publication of your advert on the Taranet website, unless I have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in the 'Returns page'.
Non-acceptance of a Product or Advertising order may be a result of one of the following
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Advertisement deemed to be inappropriate by Taranet (we reserve the right to refuse any advert)
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- Non-existent address provided on the order
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Your failure to agree to pay any postal charges.
Complementary Therapies for Animals Advice
All enquiries seeking advice on holistic therapies for animals (e.g. locating a therapist, holistic veterinary surgeon, training options, etc) will be responded to as soon as possible, and usually no later than 4 working days. Occasionally there maybe exceptions to this.
No charge is made for anyone requiring advice. Please note that as I am not a Veterinary Surgeon I cannot provide a diagnosis or treatment options for your animal. If anyone is worried about the health of an animal, I always recommend you seek face-to-face professional veterinary advice urgently. To locate a veterinary surgeon visit the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeon's website at https://findavet.rcvs.org.uk/home/
The use of my information should be based on your own due diligence. And you agree that this website and its owners are not liable for any positive or negative result for you that is directly or indirectly related to the use of my information and products reviewed or advertised on this website.
Social Media Marketing Coaching and Training
- Face to Face
- To book a face to face course or coaching programme, you must complete a booking form, available via email (info @ taranet. co.uk). A coaching agreement will also be required to be signed by you.
- Payment must be made in full with your booking for the training/coaching session(s).
- We accept online payments via Paypal. You do not require a PayPal account to pay, you can just enter your card details on the PayPal website and the transaction will be processed like an ordinary credit/debit card payment.
- If the Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations apply, you shall have the right to cancel your booking without any liability within 7 days of the booking date, provided that services have not commenced and are not due to commence in this period. Cancellation fees shall apply to clients as follows:
Cancel within 21 calendar days of the course/training session - 100% of course/training fee be payable (no refund)
Cancel over 21 calendar days in advance of the course/training session - 50% of the course/training fee to be payable (50% refund).
- Taranet reserves the right to cancel any training course/coaching session without any liability. If in the unfortunate event that a course/coaching has to be cancelled by Taranet, then Taranet will offer an alternative date or provide a 100% refund. Taranet will not reimburse any travel or other expenses that the client may have incurred.
Animal Star "TARA" Business Coaching
A coaching agreement may also be required to be signed by you before your coaching starts.
You may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Taranet at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
- We do not pay for any travel, accommodation costs or other expenses that you may incur for any training, course or consultancy.
- The supply of business coaching/training sessions by Taranet provides no guarantee as to the Return on Investment to be gained for the Client, and Taranet cannot be liable for any content shared with the public, with reference to the Client.
- There is no assurances that examples of past earnings, success and results can be duplicated in the future. I cannot guarantee your future results, income, and/or success. There are some unknown risks in life, business and on the internet that I cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. I am not responsible for your actions.
Our web site contains hyperlinks. These hyper-links connect you to sites of other companies and individuals which are not our responsibility. All information on Taranet's website has been produced in good faith. We do not however, have control over any of the information you can access at other web sites that are linked to Taranet. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which Taranet's web site is linked shall imply any approval of their content and capability by Taranet.